Friday, December 28, 2007

Time...

It is truly amazing how easy it is to overlook the weight of events that take place over a year's span. I recently sat and thought about all of the things that have occurred over 2007; these memories hit me like a truck... granted a lot of insane shit happened, but still I can't believe it all went by so fast. The most important thing in this are the lessons learned; both about myself, as well as the nature of friends and friendships in general. It has taught me a lot about love and who to invest that oh so delicate and precious emotion into.

2008 will find me proceeding with much new light shed upon those whom I associate myself with. My eyes will be open and ever watching. A shame that the heart hardens to some; a gift that it softens to others.

No comments: